Read about what we do and why we do it
Sign up for Letterbox Club
Sign-up for Letterbox Club 2017 is open
Last year Letterbox Club reached over 11,000 children across the UK.
Each participating child gets six parcels - one parcel every month from May to October. The parcels are delivered to local authorities and schools, who then personalise and distribute them to the children over this six-month period.
Local authorities and schools can use Pupil Premium Plus for looked after children and Pupil Premium for other disadvantaged children, to fund Letterbox Club.
Sign up for 2017 runs from 1 September 2016 and closes on 30 March 2017.
If you are a local authority or school interested in finding out more about Letterbox Club, please call the team on 020 7801 8805 or email us.
These are the available parcel sets:
- Letterbox Orange - designed for children in Year 1, to follow them into Year 2
- Letterbox Yellow - designed for children aged 7-9 who are not yet reading independently. Maths materials focus on counting up to ten
- Letterbox Blue - designed for children in Year 3, to follow them into Year 4
- Letterbox Red - designed for children in Year 5, to follow them into Year 6
- Letterbox Green - designed for children in Year 7, to follow them into Year 8
NEW FOR 2017
Letterbox Purple - designed to support children aged 3-5 in the Early Years Foundation Stage.